Prior to meeting
• Drivers to book in online via club website and pay in advance using PayPal.
• As part of entry form drivers to tick box to say they will not attend if showing COVID symptoms or are required to self-isolate in line with Government guidelines.
• As part of the online entry form drivers will be required to provide track and trace information (BRCA number and contact phone number).
• List to be made of people that help set up/ pack away track and other items. Face mask and gloves to be worn when setting up/ packing away.
• An entry limit of 25 drivers will be applied to ensure safe distancing within the hall.
• No Tea/ coffee supplied during event by club.
• Drivers to provide own tables and chairs.
• Track reduced in size to provide increased pit area.
• Pit spaces to be pre allocated as part of booking in process to reduce crowding on arrival and minimise grouping during meeting as racers will be pitting with friends.
• Each pit space is to be marked out (2m square) using cones.
• To control numbers in the hall no spectators. Only exception is under 18s for which 1 adult may attend to supervise.
• Pitting to be arranged to prevent face to face seating.
During the Meeting
• Drivers are to be reminded to maintain social distancing when in carpark and when using breakout area
• Before entering the venue, all racers will apply hand sanitiser.
• Before entering the hall, all racers will use a forehead non-contact thermometer to check temperature. The measured value will be recorded by each racer on a sign in sheet. Should temperature be above 37.8 deg C they will not be permitted to enter the hall. Completion of this process will be identified on the entry form as a requirement of entry to the meeting.
• Racers will be required to take all rubbish home.
• Drivers to ensure that all equipment they bring into the hall is stored in their allocated pit area.
• Drivers are not to share tools and equipment during the meeting.
• Entrance to hall is to have signs giving priority for racers leaving hall. i.e. should two people try to use door at same time driver outside hall should wait.
• External doors to hall to remain open if possible, to increase air flow and provide breakout area for racers to remove face masks.
• Drivers to provide their own PPE – Tough gloves, hand sanitiser (70% alcohol minimum), Hi-Vis vest jacket, and face mask. Face masks should be worn at all times when inside the school.
• 1-way system will be used to get onto and leave the rostrum.
• A 6-person limit will be applied to drivers on the rostrum. Drivers to stand on marked spaces on rostrum to ensure equal spacing.
• On the driver sign in will be done as drivers cross timing loop in first practice run.
• Results to be displayed online using RC-timing live feature.
• Whilst marshalling gloves, face mask and Hi-Vis jacket must be worn.
• Hand sanitiser to be applied when leaving and returning to pit space.
• Drivers arriving without ANY OF THE REQUIRED PPE or failing to use it correctly will be asked to leave.
• After each race drivers to take car and transmitter directly to marshalling post to limit traffic in pit area in between races.
Updated : 04/08/20